Washing machines are essential household appliances that make our daily lives much easier. However, it is important to maintain them properly so that they work at their best. One of the most important parts of the washer to keep clean is the gasket, as it is the part that keeps the water inside the machine. To clean the washer gasket, follow these steps:
- Open the door of the washer and remove the rubber gasket. This can be done by either pulling it from the top or bottom, but some models may require you to use a screwdriver to loosen the screws.
- Inspect the gasket for any rips or tears, and if found, replace it with a new one.
- Once the gasket is removed, use a damp cloth to wipe away any visible dirt and debris.
- If there is a build-up of mold or mildew, mix a solution of equal parts water and white vinegar, and use a soft brush to scrub away the build-up.
- Once the gasket is clean, dry it with a soft cloth and then use a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wipe down the inside of the washer.
- Finally, reinstall the gasket and make sure it is secured properly.
Cleaning the washer gasket is a simple yet important task that should be done regularly. Doing so will help keep the machine in good working order and will help to keep your clothes clean and fresh. It is also important to inspect the gasket for any rips or tears, as this will cause the machine to leak and can cause damage to your laundry room. By following these steps, you can keep your washer in top condition and ensure that it is working properly.
- how to clean washer
- how to clean washer with vinegar
- how to clean washer with bleach
- how to clean washer filter
- how to clean washer and dryer
- how to clean washer with vinegar and baking soda
- how to clean washer drum
- how to clean washer with affresh
- how to clean washer drain pipe
- how to clean washer with baking soda
Tricks from a Non-Pro * Removing, Cleaning, Replacing the Rubber Gasket on Front Load Washer
How To Clean Washer Gasket. Today's video is all about tricks I learned as a non-pro handy-person while removing, cleaning, and replacing the rubber gasket on my LG front load washing machine. In this video I show you as much detail as possible in my process. I actually went to the home improvement store twice to buy a specific tool for this job. Both times I received a...
Simply fill a bowl with vinegar and place it inside your washing machine. Run the washing machine on its highest setting for one cycle. The vinegar.
How to Remove Mold from a Washing Machine Door Seal
How To Clean Washer Gasket. We've been looking for a way to remove mold from a washer door boot seal for a very long time. We've tried many alleged remedies and tried a new one, documenting it in the entire process. It worked extremely well, and here are the results for you to see. Note that the chemicals used in this are pretty strong, so take all precautions and ensure you do not let them stay in the washing machine for very long due to their caustic nature. As...
MOLDY WASHER MACHINE! EXTREME CLEANING | it's Cristal Cotrell
How To Clean Washer Gasket. ✅PLEASE SUSBCRIBE❣️ bit.ly/2YIYGbo AFFILIATE LINKS: Grove Collaborative Get a free gift set with your first order from Grove grove.pxf.io/c/1802439/485594/8442 Welcome to my channel! My name is Cristal Cotrell, Mom of 3 boys and passionate about homemaking, motherhood, and beauty. MOLDY WASHER MACHINE? NO PROBLEM! look what some bleach, cleaning rags and a good scrub can do! #moldy #washer #extremecleaning Music by...
How To Clean Front Load Washing Machine Gasket-Easy Tutorial
How To Clean Washer Gasket. In this video, I show you how to clean a front load washing machine gasket. This is something that must be cleaned monthly on your front loader because the water can sit in it and cause mold and mildew to build up. In addition, your detergent can sit there and discolor your gasket or affect it's washing capabilities to clean your clothes properly. With that being said, the process is extremely simple, and I show you exactly how to do it with...
How To Clean Washer Gasket. To maintain the fresh smell of your front load washer, it is recommended that you regularly clean the gasket. This video will demonstrate how to effectively ...