Installing blinds outside mount is a simple and cost-effective way to add a more modern look to your windows. Outside mount blinds can also help you to reduce the amount of light entering your home, providing both privacy and energy savings. Plus, installing them is a project anyone can do with just a few basic tools and supplies. Here’s what you need to know about installing blinds outside mount.
First, measure your window. Measure the width of the window in at least three places: at the top, middle, and bottom. Record the shortest measurement as the width of the blinds. Next, measure the height of the window in at least three places: at the left, middle, and right side. Record the longest measurement as the height of the blinds.
Now that you have the measurements, you are ready to purchase the blinds. Make sure to purchase a set of blinds that is slightly wider and taller than the measurements of your window. For an outside mount, you will need to purchase mounting brackets, screws, and wall anchors. Some blinds come with their own mounting brackets, so be sure to double-check.
Now let’s move on to the installation. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Start by attaching the mounting brackets to the wall. Make sure to use screws that are long enough to penetrate through the wall and into a stud.
- Attach the blinds to the mounting brackets. Make sure the blinds are level and secure.
- Install the bottom rail. Secure it with screws to the mounting brackets.
- Attach the tilt mechanism to the blinds. This will allow you to adjust the angle of the slats.
- Attach the valance. This is the decorative piece that goes at the top of the blinds.
- Finally, attach the lifting cord and pull the blinds up. Make sure the cord is secure and the blinds are properly hung.
And that’s all there is to it! Installing blinds outside mount is a quick and easy project that anyone can do. Plus, by choosing an outside mount, you’ll be able to add a modern look to your windows, reduce the amount of light coming into your home, and save you energy in the long run.
- how to install blinds
- how to install blinds outside window frame
- how to install blinds on the wall
- how to install blinds outside mount
- how to install blinds curtain
- how to install blinds inside mount
- how to install blinds without drilling
- how to install blinds on a door
- how to install blinds brackets
- how to install blinds on a door without drilling
How to Install Faux Wood Blinds Outside Mount
How To Install Blinds Outside Mount. Description
Here are the steps to outside mount vertical blinds: First, remove the blinds and all hardware from the package and lay everything out to ensure you have all.
How to Install Cordless Window Blinds | Outside Mount
How To Install Blinds Outside Mount. 1" Cordless Vinyl Blinds: amzn.to/3rTzU3r This video will demonstrate the complete process of measuring, selecting, installing, and shortening 1" vinyl blinds with an outside mount. Chapters 0:00 Intro 4:02 Measuring and Selecting Blinds 6:11 Installing Blinds 11:33 Shortening Vinyl Blinds Parts and Tools Used 1" Cordless Vinyl Blinds: amzn.to/3rTzU3r Blind Bracket Spacers: amzn.to/3bM0RjX Spax Screws # 6 X 1": ...
How To Install Blinds On A Window | Outside Mount
How To Install Blinds Outside Mount. Quick and easy to get it done. Learn how to install blinds on a window for privacy or shade. Here are some of the tools that get it done home repair uses amazon.com/shop/jimthecarguy Due to factors beyond the control of get it done home repairs, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information,. get it done home repairs assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the...
Bali Blinds | How to Install Vinyl Blinds - Outside Mount
How To Install Blinds Outside Mount.
How To Install Blinds Outside Mount. 1" Cordless Vinyl Blinds: https://amzn.to/3rTzU3r This video will demonstrate the complete process of measuring, selecting, installing, and shortening 1" vinyl blinds.