Draining a washer by hand is a quick and easy task that can save you time, money and the hassle of an expensive repair bill. Whether you're trying to drain a washing machine due to a leak, water damage or just for maintenance, the process is similar for most models. To complete the task, you’ll need a few basic tools, such as a bucket and a wrench. Here is a step-by-step guide to manually draining a washer:
- Turn off the water supply. Before attempting to manually drain a washer, be sure to turn off the water supply. To do so, locate the two valves that lead to the washing machine and turn them clockwise to shut them off. Once the water is completely shut off, you can continue with the next step.
- Unscrew the hoses. Using a wrench, unscrew the two hoses that are connected to the washer. Be sure to place a bucket underneath the hoses to collect any remaining water from the washing machine.
- Detach the drain hose. Locate the drain hose that leads from the washer to the wall and unscrew the hose clamp with a wrench. Place a bucket underneath the drain hose to catch any water that may be remaining.
- Turn on the washer. Once the hoses and the drain hose are detached, turn on the washing machine and the remaining water will drain out. If the water is draining slowly, you can disconnect the drain hose completely to allow the water to flow more freely.
- Clean the area. Once all of the water has been removed from the washer, use a damp cloth to clean up the area. Be sure to wipe down the hoses and the drain hose to remove any dirt or debris.
- Reconnect the hoses. Once the area is cleaned, you can reconnect the hoses and the drain hose. Be sure to tighten the hose clamps securely and turn on the water supply to ensure that the washing machine is properly connected.
Manually draining a washer is a relatively simple task that can save you time, money and the hassle of an expensive repair bill. Be sure to follow the steps outlined above to ensure that the task is done properly and that your washing machine is functioning properly.
- how to manually drain your sinuses
- how to manually drain a washing machine
- how to manually drain dishwasher
- how to manually drain sinuses
- how to manually drain washer
- how to manually drain lg washer
- how to manually drain a kenmore washing machine
- how to manually drain frigidaire dishwasher
- how to manually drain bosch dishwasher
- how to manually drain ge dishwasher
How To Drain Water In A Washing Machine-Tutorial
How To Manually Drain Washer. In this video, I show you how to drain the water in a washing machine. If there is water in your washing machine and it hasn't been able to drain it, you have to get that water out. I tell you a few simple things that you can do to remove and drain the water from the washing machine. Hopefully it isn't the actual pump that is the problem because...
How to Drain the Water Out of Your Washing Machine Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom 26.2K subscribers Subscribe 413 Share 157K views 2 years ago. Here’s how to manually drain a front-load washer: Turn off the power supply or circuit breaker to the machine to prevent injury. Locate the drain filter and/or drain tube.
Washing Machine - how to get the water out of your washer quickly & easily
How To Manually Drain Washer. Got water in your washing machine? Washer won't drain the water on its own? Here we show you how to drain your washer by hand. The process is simple, quick and easy. youtube.com/watch?v=bxfZthfbkps . . . .
How to Drain the Water Out of Your Washing Machine
How To Manually Drain Washer. Is Your Washer NOT draining? Our professional technician shows You how to get the water out, quick and easy. -- Please, Subscribe! youtube.com/channel/UC0UcPgwzM_KOIMS5JRX3_xw Watch the Latest Videos: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ZyMhKZsWrKJcC9spRyUYdfp6OjjPW9g Shop Now! appliancefactory.com/ Appliance Factory and Mattress Kingdom is the nation’s 24th largest appliance dealer. We created this channel to share our knowledge, experiences...
Whirlpool Washer Won't Drain - How to Drain the Washer, Diagnose and Fix
How To Manually Drain Washer. If your having an issue with your washer draining, you'll never be able to get your clothes washed. However, figuring out how to drain and repair a Whirlpool top load washing machine is pretty easy. Today, lets go over a few ideas on how to drain the machine "by hand" then look at a few causes of why the machine wouldn't drain water. DP1 Drain Pump (most Whirlpool & Electrolux/Frigidaire units): bit.ly/3zJQ7z8 DP2 Drain Pump (most Samsung...
How To Manually Drain Washer.